- Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based instruments that offer all the functionality of conventional test equipment (DSO - digital storage oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, meter), and also many features not normally available in this price range. Available functios are Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, XY Scope, Meter and Measurements
DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
- Professional software for real-time analysing, demodulation/decoding digital radio-transmission``Demodulation based on the best of the noiseproof correlation algorithms``Demodulation ASK, Morse, FSK, MFSK, CPFSK, GMFSK, FSK4, FSK8, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, FAX
- Software for imitation digital radio-signals: ASK, FSK, BPSK, QPSK, variable speed, any frequency
Ham Radio Deluxe v4pop
- HRD v4 is a freeware windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV
- PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users.
It has been replaced by Digital Master 780 and is now a legacy product.
The last version of PSK31 Deluxe was shipped with the HRD 4.0 SP4 kit and is no more availabe and supported.
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.