Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG