Search Results for "digital com"308 links
Antique Radios : Museums
- N. American Data Communications Museum
- Telephony technology from telegraph to digital transmission
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet and Stuff
- Links to useful packet and digital radio resources
[ Hits: 4282 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Digital DX News
- Great source for digital dx news, with bullettins and newsletters.
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet and other digital radio modes.
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AB4EL Archives
- Weekly archive of rec.radio.amateur.antenna rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc and rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
[ Hits: 2363 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 4837 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 8816 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Hoka Electronics
- The WWW home page for information about our specialist range of HF and VHF radio digital signals' analysis and decoding equipment.
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Quantics W9GR
- Digital Signal Processor Kits
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Terrasat Inc.
- Manufacturer of Receiver and Transmitter for Digital Microwave radio and VSAT equipment
[ Hits: 2171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Almost all digital electronics
- This site is dedicated to electronics hobbyists, engineers, and Radio Amateurs interested in circuit design, homebrew and kit projects.
[ Hits: 6819 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham Radio HF Digital modes
- A complete overview of modern digital HF radio operating modes: PACTOR AMTOR GTOR CLOVER RTTY PSK31 HELLSCHREIBER PACKET MT63 MFSK16 THROB.
[ Hits: 12836 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Digital Communications Conference
- Hams convene each year at a Digital Communications Conference to evaluate and further the state of the art. TAPR's webserver provides conference papers from previous DCCs as well as information about the upcoming DCC.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TAPR, an international organization dedicated to amateur digital communications, is pleased to present this collection of information about TAPR, via the World Wide Web.
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WM2U Digital communications
- RTTY, Amtor, packtor, SSTV reference by WM2U
[ Hits: 2852 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- VHF UHF Microwave Radio Propagation
- Notes on radio propagation in that part of the spectrum (upper VHF to microwave) used by experimenters for high-speed digital transmission
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Scanner-radios picking the right scanner
- There was a time that scanning was easy. There were no trunked radio links and no digital radios. There was no encryption with frequency hopping to drivge us scanner radio-operators nuts. And there were no laws at one time telling us what we can scan and what we can not scan.
Fortunately even with the above scanning is still a fun hobby.
[ Hits: 2882 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ASTRO RADIO
- Suppliers of Amateur Radio equipment, Antennas, accesories MFJ, Ameritron, Mirage, hardware and software for digital modes.
[ Hits: 4274 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 8374 | Votes: 753 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 15073 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16353 | Votes: 842 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- KA Win
- KaWin supports multiple KantronicsĹ TNCs and multiple radio transceivers with an intuitive, graphical interface, setting a new standard of performance for digital radio communications.
[ Hits: 4071 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5077 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 5.50 ]