2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
Elkins Training - FCC Training
- Ekins offers an fc preparatory training class for grol and for all commercial licenses, permits and endorsements, including gmdss, stcw and the 70-hour coast-guard approved course.
Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
- CWS ByteMark's Baluns (Balanced to Unbalanced) and Ununs (unbalanced to unbalanced) transformers are developed jointly with Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI, who is known worldwide for his work on transmission line transformers
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
KK7UQ - Digital Radio
- The KK7UQ computer to radio interface, sound card interfaces, IMD meters interface products
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morse code
QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
Radio Scanner Guideupdated
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.