Search Results for "digital mode"151 links - and 3 categories
CB Radio : Packet and Digital
- 1TA157 Using PSK31 on cb band
- CB band in Italy using latest digital modes
[ Hits: 2307 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- 45SD105 Vlada
- Personal web site of a freebander, info on 11m digital modes, pictures of antenna projects
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4077 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4076 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 6842 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Download chip64, freeware windows digital mode by IZ8BLY Nino
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Recommended frequencies for digital modes
- Active digital mode frequency list compiled by Jason Buchanan - N1SU
[ Hits: 3401 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Chip64 documentation
- Nino porcino documentation about CHIP64 digital mode
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clover technical specifications, digital communications mode that conveys 8-bit digital data over narrow-band high-frequency radio.
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
- WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
[ Hits: 13633 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Ham radio digital modes
- An introduction to PSK31, MT63, and Hellschreiber, John DeGood NU3E
Trenton Computer Festival in PDF
[ Hits: 2982 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2133 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Mixed-Mode Operation on Voice Repeaters
- Mixed-mode operation, where voice and digital transmissions are used in turn on the same frequency
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood ts-2000 and packet/digital mode
- Using the TS-2000 for packet and digital modes. How to connect the Kenwodd TS2000 to TNC
[ Hits: 3531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ACARS VHF Data
- The first of a series of articles that provide an introduction to the latest ICAO defined digital communication modes, including VDL modes 2, 3 and 4. In this edition we begin with the current ACARS application then bring this up to date with AOA.
[ Hits: 2831 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5197 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1798 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 58703 | Votes: 135 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 4851 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
[ Hits: 4066 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 5870 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]