Search Results for "digital modes software"11 links
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Australian Amateur Packet Radio Ass.
- The AAPRA home page with a wealth of information about packet radio and related digital modes including an extensive software library that is updated frequently.
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ASTRO RADIO
- Suppliers of Amateur Radio equipment, Antennas, accesories MFJ, Ameritron, Mirage, hardware and software for digital modes.
[ Hits: 4304 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- The only ACARS software to feature in-line message decoding and aircraft tracking.
ACARS Reception and Decoding Software For Windows
[ Hits: 33671 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 4.87 ]
- Spark is a realtime modulator software for Digital Radio Mondiale DRM, DRM+ and analog FM/AM radio standards. The software supports all code rates, bandwidths and robustness modes (A, B, C, D, E) published in the DRM standard as well as all mapping schemes, such as Standard Mapping
[ Hits: 58 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Speech Decoder
- An open source software decode various xMBE based modes. It support decoding QPSK, C4FM modes such as P25 Phase 2 (TDMA), MotoTRBO, NexEDGE, ProVoice and others more.
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 15243 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 5687 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8107 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.49 ]