- Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based instruments that offer all the functionality of conventional test equipment (DSO - digital storage oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, meter), and also many features not normally available in this price range. Available functios are Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, XY Scope, Meter and Measurements
Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group Inc
- The bass amateur radio IRLP group node 6391. victoria australia. info IRLP stands for the Internet Radio Linking Project. The aim of this project is to link radio systems separated by long distance without the use of expensive leased lines, satellites, or controllers.
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
- SAT_EXPLORER is a free software for satellite users. It provides very quickly and continuously visibility forcasts as a waiting delay ( satellite will be here IN ...)and a visibility duration (satellite will be visible FOR ...). Ten (and even more) satellites can be monitored simultaneously.
- Integrated weather satellite recorder, decoder, image viewer, and editor. Connect a 137-138MHz FM receiver to your soundcard to get images directly from weather satellites
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.