Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
Digital modes sounds
- Ever wonder what all those funny sounds are that you come across from time to time on the ham bands
KK7UQ - Digital Radio
- The KK7UQ computer to radio interface, sound card interfaces, IMD meters interface products
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
Radio Scanner Guideupdated
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell