Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
FDMDV - DigitalVoice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex DigitalVoiceDigital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digitalvoice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digitalvoice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
Tait Electronics Ltd - Asia Pacific
- Tait electronics provides advanced and reliable voice and data radio communications products and solutions, specialising in customised solutions for organisations worldwide.
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.