dstar_digital : D-Star * Digital
- An International discussion group for D-STAR Digital Amateur Radio. Radios, Repeaters, Gateways, Internet, Setup, Mobile and Portable radios, Cloning Software, icf files,
MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products
- MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products help make operating easier with the Introduction of the RC-1-Y, and RC-1-M rotor control box. A digital rotor control box with a serial computer interface at an affordable price which is made in America.
About Digital Smart Technologies
- A general guide to D-STAR.
The purpose of D-STAR is to allow HAM Radio operators to speak further and clearer using digitalvoice while sending data from 1200 BPS on up at the same time.
- DigitalVoice Transceiver Project
This Project began to explore the use of the DVSI AMBE 2020 voice compression chip and also the ADF7021 single chip VHF RF Transceiver from Analog Devices.
DigitalVoice Dongle Project
- This project is to create a small board that when plugged into a PC USB port, will provide an interface to a DVSI digitalvoice VOCODER chip.
Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
Olivia, the Magic Digital Mode
- Olivia MFSK digital communications are becoming popular in amateur radio because Olivia is one of the most robust methods of text keyboarding, that can perform superbly for long distance communications. Olivia frequencies, format and software
D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
- This simple program was written as a possible utility for those attempting to communicate using digital modes via paths that are intermittent and tenuous such as Aircraft Scatter at VHF and Low Earth Orbiting Satellites by G3PPT.
HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA