Search Results for "dip meter"155 links - and 1 categories
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12472 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 7095 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 83287 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- WARC 3 band dipole
- A dipole antenna for 12 17 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 5434 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 48757 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 12748 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Antenna for 40 / 80 meters
- A dipole antenna that can be used in 40 and 80 meter band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3684 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Dipole for 40 meters
- Shortened dipole with traps for 40 meters band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3903 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Shortened dipole for 80-40 meters
- A shortened dipole for 80 and 40 meters band in spansih
[ Hits: 3258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PY6CJ 80/40 meters dipole
- A center feed trapped dipole for 80 and 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 3238 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable dipole for 40 Meters band
- Pictures and swr reports for a portable dipole antenna for 40 meters band in german
[ Hits: 2895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6426 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 21566 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 13856 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3697 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 8989 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 11574 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4480 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4940 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 5042 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter hb9 six meter 2 meter mag 17 meter swr meter db meter qrp swr meter 10 meter fm
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links