dip meter185 links - and 2 categories
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 13149 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 7450 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51350 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8787 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 11660 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 88844 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Antenna for 40 / 80 meters
- A dipole antenna that can be used in 40 and 80 meter band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Dipole for 40 meters
- Shortened dipole with traps for 40 meters band in portuguese
[ Hits: 4125 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Shortened dipole for 80-40 meters
- A shortened dipole for 80 and 40 meters band in spansih
[ Hits: 3384 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22722 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 14816 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7450 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m QRP Dipole
- Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters
[ Hits: 15923 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 13506 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 12090 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4613 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1868 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9359 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5063 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 10742 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter to 160 meter dipole making-a 10 meter to 6 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical gas meter 2 meter s meter add 80 meter dsb 2 meter pa
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links