dipole 2m21 links
Antennas : 2M
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 6 and 2 Meter Square Copper Dipoles
- In this eHam article you will find parts list and dimension sheet for a 2m square dipole, made from copper plumbing fittings and 1/2 inch copper water pipe.
[ Hits: 5970 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Simple 2-Meter Dipole Antenna
- A 2 meter dipole antenna by KV5R
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7036 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- VHF Resonant Feedline Dipoles
- Resonant Feedline Dipoles for 4m and 2m
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
[ Hits: 4814 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Broadband Dipole 2MHz o 30MHz with no ATU
- A broadband travelling wave dipole for HF bands, whose VSWR is less than 2:1 from 3 to 15 MHz and does not exceed 2.6 to 1 from 2.3 to at least 30 MHz
[ Hits: 3019 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 160 80 12m Dipole
- How complicated can a dipole be? Well, pretty complicated! Read on for details.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade WARC Dipole
- Here you can find all dimensions to make your own three band dipole for 30m 17m 12m. ON4AFU describe here a rigid dipole with dimensions and picture.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 10m 15m 20m
- A simple beam antenna offering good performances on 3 bands by 9m2mso
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- Author describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that he created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2331 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Simple Dipole Antenna for 2m
- A simple portable dipole antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How change a shaft on a Steppir Dipole
- PE2MC show how to change a shaft on a 30/40 meters Steppir Dipole antenna with pictures and instructions
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RFD Antenna for 2m
- Building a Resonant Feed line Dipole for 2 Meters
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4341 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3592 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole 2m 446 dipole u dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz dipole 40,80m inv v dipole vhf dipole 40m-dipole 20 m dipole dipole kv 20m dipole 406 dipole 1 8 ghz dipole c dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links