Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
40M Inverted Vee
- This simple antenna can be used in various configurations for 40/80/20 or any WARC band or a combination of them
40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.