Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here’s a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
GB Antennas and Towers
- Dutch Antenna and Tower Manufacturers from Slimline Square Triangular Round Towers.
Antennas production include Yagi Monoband/Dipole/HF Quad /50MHz and 70MHz Yagi-Quad, VHF-UHF yagi-Quad and Comby antennas VHF/UHF/SHF
40 Meter QRP Transmitter
- A simple 40 meter CW transmitter, it sports full break-in operation and 250 mW of output power.
The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM