W3FF Portable Dipolepop
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
End-Fed Halfwave Antennapop
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
A 80/40m Direct Conversion HF Receiver with DDS VFO
- Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have designed JUMA-RX1, an award winning 80/40m direct conversion HF receiver with highly accurate direct digital synthesis VFO. The receiver is very compact, because it constructed using surface mount components. No coils need to be wound to construct this receiver!