Search Results for "dipole app"26 links
Antennas : 160M
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 82436 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- PY6CJ 80/40 meters dipole
- A center feed trapped dipole for 80 and 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 3218 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2678 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC0TKS Antenna Calculators
- Allow calculation of a dipole, 3 element yagi and a vertical antenna
[ Hits: 3023 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 1936 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 40 20
- A multiband trapped dipole for 80, 40 and 20 meters band by ZL1BJQ
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DF1PU Coax Trap Antenna
- A multiband coax trapped dipole for 10-80 meters bands by DF1PU
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A Cheap Indoor Dipole for 80m-15m
- NC4JB Josh explain in this article how to setup a simple and cheap indoor dipole antenna that can be used on almost all HF bands
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Portable Diamond Antenna
- A portable antenna using a 36 fiberglass Jackite-Kite Pole, a 16 fiberglass Crappie fishing pole, a half wave dipole cut for 40M
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 10m – 20m Trap Dipole
- How to operate on 10 and 20 meters in limited space with this trapped dipole.
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3846 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2076 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Traps for 160 meters band
- Extending a 40/80 trapped dipole to 160 meter band
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 8240 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.45 ]
- Video of a W3DZZ Trapped Antenna
- Video construction of a multiband HF trapped dipole antenna based on a variation of the classic W3DZZ design
[ Hits: 2652 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DZZ A low cost trap dipole
- HM0ONX edplore the W3DZZ and says that is a trapped multiband antenna that shouldn't be discontinued
[ Hits: 4575 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Trap Dipole for 80 40 20 mt
- A W3DZZ trapped dipole for 80 40 and 20 meters band by ZL1BJQ
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W3DZZ Trap Dipole
- Article published on Practical Wireless about the W3DZZ multiband trapped dipole antenna made available by GM0ONX
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotary trapped-dipole for HF
- How to build a trapped rotary dipole with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 5168 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1025 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- STAR-H Corporation
- STAR-H Corporation specializes in extremely wideband dipoles and compact low-profile antenna systems for military, emergency management, commercial operations and consumer wireless applications.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]