Search Results for "dipole length"23 links
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3815 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24772 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Loaded dipole for 1,8 Mhz
- Total Length: 26 m (85 ft.); Total Weight: 380 g;
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10614 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6704 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13164 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Coaxial cable dipole for 80m
- Here are some simple antennas you can build along with calculators to help you get the right length.
[ Hits: 2808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 9960 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4721 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3849 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
[ Hits: 2152 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 23031 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- Adjusting HF Antenna Lengths
- Find out how much to adjust the length of a quarter wave whip or a half wave dipole rather than the outright cut-and-try method.
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband Dipoles
- Random Length Multiband Dipoles can be a good solution for field day operations or outdoor activity, read more at ARRL web site
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3963 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 8909 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.66 ]
You can try similar terms20 m dipole length dipole length length of 80 dipole 20 meter dipole length wire dipole length calculate length of 20 meter dipole calculate length for full-wave dipole. length length of about 6 m best length end fed antenna cut length antenna length wave length cal length of coax length calculator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links