Search Results for "dipole"540 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3815 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF Collinear-Dipole
- 2 m. Band VHF Collinear with 2 Dipoles by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 9555 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4559 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Balun for folded dipoles
- A 1:4 balun suitable for folded dipole antennas
[ Hits: 4314 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Double Bazooka Dipole
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient antenna which is very quiet,and does not
require the use of a balun
[ Hits: 4512 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Building Coils
- Building coils for a portable dipole using
a novel method of winding coils with weedeater cord!
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Folded dipole antenna basics
- Basic information on the folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 3187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 2026 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The Indoor spiral dipole
- An attic indoor antenna successfully implemented by N9RET by using two runs of 2-conductor wire
[ Hits: 3647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Log Periodic Dipole Antennas: TITANEX DLPD-15
- Review of the DLPD 15 is a log periodical dipole antenna with 15 elements made with state-of-the-art technology.
[ Hits: 3990 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2274 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2314 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- K7FFF Beacon
- FISTS Northwest K7FFF Beacon On the air at 28.287 MHz 2W to Dipole
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KA0PSE Beacon
- On 28.219 Mhz it puts out a whopping 3.85 watts into an inverted V dipole at about 30 ft.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- G4IRX/P portable operations
- A compact and portable setup with wire dipoles by G4IRX
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole dipole 40m fan dipole fat dipole 40m vhf dipole fm dipole 2m dipole 10 m dipole 20 m dipole tfd dipole 72 mhz dipole 1.25 m dipole bud dipole hf dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links