Search Results for "dipole"532 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2 meter HT Handipole
- Add some gain over your rubber dummy load with this full size dipole on your HT.
[ Hits: 2611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 1283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4:1 coax balun design
- Online calculator for a 4 to 1 coax cable balun
[ Hits: 5853 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bent Dipole with gain
- Bent dipole plan by G8MNY
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Folded dipole antenna by N4SPP
- A quarter size cobra dipole antenna, a multiband dipole antenna for 40 to 10 meters basedn on original cobra dipole design but with a limited space by N4SPP
[ Hits: 2177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Constructing simple wire antennas
- Simple wire antennas like dipoles and verticals are dead easy to make: here’s how
[ Hits: 2177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-band Inverted-Vee Antenna
- A multi-band inverted-V dipole for portable operation by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The N3UJJ Antenna Project
- The N3UJJ antenna project,parallel-cage dipole a multi-band horizontal antenna, without the need of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL8NCR AllBand Dipole
- A multiband wire dipole cover 80 to 10 meters.
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF 2-Meter Sleeve Dipole Antenna
- A 144 MHz dipole antenna made from coax, PVC pipe, and aluminum foil tape
[ Hits: 2580 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3-17 Basic Slot Antenna and Its Complementary Dipole
- Slot antenna and complementary dipole
[ Hits: 1691 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Adventures of a Stealth Vertical Dipole
- An example of a stealth vertical antenna installed in a condo.
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Petlowany Principle
- Spipral antenna principle by a concept of Bill Petlowany, K6NO. Tak Antennas are based on this principle, using spirals as dipole linear wires.
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dipoles versus Verticals
- One of the classic arguments in amateur radio is whether a dipole or vertical is the best antenna
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Solarcon Antennas
- Solarcon custom designs and manufactures a wide range of standard and specialized antenna products, Patch Antennas, Loop Antennas, Helical Antennas, Yagi Antennas, Slot Antennas, UHF Antennas, VHF Antennas, Bluetooth antennas, Dipole antennas and many more.
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
[ Hits: 2535 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.35 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole ocf dipole fan dipole 20 m dipole hf dipole 15 m dipole 406 dipole fat dipole 10 m dipole pvc dipole 10m dipole dipole 87.5 - 108 mhz 40m dipole pmr dipole.
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links