Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 435 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
Dipole Antenna CalculatorupdatedPriority listing
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
Fan Dipole Antenna
- A fan dipole antenna for amateur radio and Field Day for 20 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Homemade WARC Dipole
- Here you can find all dimensions to make your own three band dipole for 30m – 17m – 12m. ON4AFU describe here a rigid dipole with dimensions and picture.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM