Search Results for "dipole"459 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- VHF vertical antenna with 5.6 dB gain
- a simple way to increase the gain vertical dipole for the 144-146MHz range
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A dipole for 6 meters
- KJ4WLH homemade dipole for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Six Meter OCF Sleeve Dipole Vertical
- A slightly different 6M antenna project by N1GY, an Off center fed antenna for the 50 MHz.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Dipole Antenna Calculator
- This free online dipole antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single center fed dipole. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna
- A fan dipole antenna for amateur radio and Field Day for 20 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade WARC Dipole
- Here you can find all dimensions to make your own three band dipole for 30m – 17m – 12m. ON4AFU describe here a rigid dipole with dimensions and picture.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HF Tape Measure Dipole
- A dipole antenna using two measuring tapes.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole Antennas
- VDA, HF vertical dipole antennas article by F4BKV
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Multiband Dipoles
- Random Length Multiband Dipoles can be a good solution for field day operations or outdoor activity, read more at ARRL web site
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters by NC4FB
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home Made Buddipole
- A homemade Buddipole portable HF antenna project
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- 10m – 20m Trap Dipole
- How to operate on 10 and 20 meters in limited space with this trapped dipole.
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Attic T2FD SWL antenna
- An indoor tilted terminated folded dipole (T2FD) for shortwave listeners
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Windom over a House Roof
- Experimenting OCF and dipole wire antennas over house roof. Effects of roofs on wire antennas
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Vertical Antenna Project
- A simple multiband vertical dipole antenna for 20 meters and above, with a tuner, that will provide gain and a circular pattern on the higher bands.
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Coax-Fed Windom
- Classical coax-fed, off-center-fed dipole, feeded with a 4:1 Guanella balun
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- US amateur radio antenna manufacturer. Produce baluns, delta loops, dipoles, ocf antennas and more
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]