Search Results for "dipole"475 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 70cm
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13100 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
[ Hits: 29244 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Bazooka antennas compared to dipoles
- Article and comparison between bazooka antennas and dipole, taking care of effieciency and bandwidth
[ Hits: 5303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
[ Hits: 4482 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Build a bazooka dipole
- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
[ Hits: 49828 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- 20m mini loaded dipole
- It is very simple to build and you can tune it in your shack room
[ Hits: 14642 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- 20m QRP Dipole
- Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters
[ Hits: 15156 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Antenna here is a Dipole
- What is a dipole antenna and why are they so popular ? Arrl PDF file
[ Hits: 11653 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3041 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 19003 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 19917 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8387 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4721 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9627 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 38304 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 9247 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Slinky antennas
- Slinky Antenna Basics, clandestine dipole
[ Hits: 6105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 2940 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cebik antennas and limited space dipoles
- An analysis of the cebik dipole and other small limited space dipoles fed with open wire ladder line.
[ Hits: 2484 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 4842 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Australian antenna manufacturer specialise in supplying amateurs with the best quality products. Amateur radio multiband Yagi antennas, balums, cb antennas, dipoles
[ Hits: 1978 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3647 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]