dipole569 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51300 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10788 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 11643 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 88703 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Antenna for 40 / 80 meters
- A dipole antenna that can be used in 40 and 80 meter band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3842 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- 6M Square Copper Dipole
- Here is the parts list and dim. sheet for a 6m Square Copper Dipole, made from copper water pipe
[ Hits: 3491 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13747 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 5018 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Antena Bazuca
- Drawings and short descriptio in spanish for dipoles and bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 6914 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 13488 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2626 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 12085 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1868 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5058 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4070 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple Dipole Antenna for 2m
- A simple portable dipole antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3632 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1529 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.08 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole 10 15 20 vhf dipole dipole 40m 20 m dipole 40/80m dipole dipole for 6m fm dipole 15m dipole bs1 dipole c.b 10 m dipole 10m dipole dipole 20 40 m ocf dipole 10-160 dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links