and 5 categories
about dipole on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Antennas : 17M Antennas : 2M Antennas : 40M
Antennas : 6M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Bazooka Antennas : Dipole
- PY6CJ 80/40 meters dipole
- A center feed trapped dipole for 80 and 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 3125 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable dipole for 40 Meters band
- Pictures and swr reports for a portable dipole antenna for 40 meters band in german
[ Hits: 2786 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6159 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
Antennas : Multiband Antennas : OCF Antennas : Receiving Antennas : Satellite Antennas : Stealth Antennas : Tuners Antennas : Wire Manufacturers : Antennas : HF Software : Antenna analysis
- K7MEM - Folded Dipole Design
- Design your own folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4294 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2177 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3617 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3042 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2393 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links