Search Results for "direct feed"16 links
- 21Mhz 4el Yagi Antenna
- A simple to build OWA Yagi with direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build with limited tools. 4 elements yagi for 15 meters band by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1969 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 12el 144MHz Plus2 LFA
- A Low-Noise Urban 12 element Plus2 LFA Yagi antenna for 144MHz no match required, 50Ohm direct feed
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0KSC 70 Mhz and 50 Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Direct feed, no matching required dual band Yagi
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Circular Loop Antenna Calculator
- This free online circular loop antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single circular loop with a single feed point. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The Sloping Vertical Dipole
- The radiating part is the vertical half of the dipole. You get nearly radiation in all directions, the second half must not be in 180°. The table below show how we get an impedance for direct feeding of 50Ohm coax. by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0KSC Revolutionary Yagi Antenna Feed System
- New feed system for the Yagi directional beam antenna, that suppress unwanted side lobes within longer Yagi designs by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
[ Hits: 5050 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- An intro to OWA Quad's
- An introduction to OWA (Optimised wideband array) 50Ohm direct feed Quad beam antennas
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 13el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Monster 13 element 6M LFA Yagi with flat SWR, 50 Ohm direct feed and minimal side lobes
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- #CQDX Internet Chat
- Information on how to access the IRC #CQDX chat room for DXers. Also contains a live feed of DX spots directly from DX Summit.
[ Hits: 2113 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Albion PA Radio Stations
- Live Police and Fire scanner feeds from Albion PA, Erie County PA USA.
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Directory of emergency scanners pinpointed by location on a map of the US with direct feeds
[ Hits: 35936 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Manufacturer for splitter and combiners, baluns, directional couplers hybrid couplers, modulators, mixers, phase discriminators, antenna feeds.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR bridge
- This SWR bridge works by sampling the amount of power flowing in each direction along the aerial feeder.
[ Hits: 2091 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]