Search Results for "direction"166 links - and 4 categories
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 8722 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 11873 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3857 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern. A project by G4EZT
[ Hits: 56306 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Omni-Directional antenna for 6-Meters
- Experimental omni-directional antennas for 6-meters band
[ Hits: 10850 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31067 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 85453 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28661 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 5874 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Double Quad Antenna for 1296 MHz
- This Quad Antenna for 23 cm band is a medium gain directional antenna for mobile, portable and base station use by DL5NEG
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Longwave Non-Directional Beacons
- Beacons operating in the longwave radio spectrum, generally between 200 and 450 kHz
[ Hits: 5017 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5191 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Pasternack Enterprises, LLC
- Manufactures and sells coaxial connectors, coaxial adapters, coaxial cables, attenuators, directional couplers, fiber optic connectors, fiber optic adapters, fiber optic cables, coaxial switches, terminators, twinax connectors and cables and tools.
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Servo RF Products
- Direction finding receivers and finder products
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hidetsugu Yagi : Father of Yagi Antenna
- The Yagi Antenna is a directional antenna invented by Dr. Hidetsugu Yagi of Tohoku Imperial University and his assistant, Dr. Shintaro Uta.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Detailed online and searchable maps, driving directions and city guides
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- N6QAB Radio Direction Finding
- N6QAB Radio Direction Finding Web Site, DF vehicles, transmitters, sniffers, dopplers, TH-D7A
[ Hits: 4562 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Homing In
- All about radio direction finding (RDF)
[ Hits: 4793 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Direction Finding SM5SVM
- SM5SVM ARDF resources
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Direction and distance calculator for windows
[ Hits: 3597 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 14089 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- XPacket - Packet-Radio-Host-Terminal
- Packet-Radio Host-Mode-Terminal for DOS works also fine in Windows-DOS-Box. Lots of functions, includes userdatabase Name, distance, direction, qth, call, alias.
[ Hits: 2620 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- SWR bridge
- This SWR bridge works by sampling the amount of power flowing in each direction along the aerial feeder.
[ Hits: 2090 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]