Search Results for "direction"177 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 17M
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4118 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 59962 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32244 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Why terminate a Beverages
- Terminating the far end of the Beverage makes it unidirectional. It also makes the receiving angle of the antenna lower.
[ Hits: 2548 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29510 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6048 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14376 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- SSA - Non-Directional Beacon
- Airport Locator Beacon, The NDB-SS05 is a complete Dual Non-Directional Navigational Beacon system built to ICAO Annex 10 requirements. It is designed for continuous duty, outdoors operation, easy maintenance and is supported by a full complement of accessories and spare parts.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Canadian Nondirectional Radiobeacons
- Locate canadian non directional radio beacons
[ Hits: 1268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Manufacture of microwave directional, omni directional, sector and multisector antennas with horizontal polarization for ISM band 2,4 GHz
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PB 2 Radio Direction Finding
- info on radio direction finding
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PA3DFC direction finding
- ARDF Homepage, Nederlandse ARDF-Homepage
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Polish radio direction finding
- IARU region 1 RD championship
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Radiopejlorientering - Radio Direction Finding
- The Swedish ARDF page is mainly presented in the Swedish language, but some articles are in English.
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmitter hunting, in San Francisco
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting. triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win APRS
- Automatic Position Reporting System windows program, allow monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and more.
[ Hits: 15821 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 1994 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
You can try similar termsdirection direction%20... all direction antenna-direction antenna direction ir direction finder direction finder direction finding direction finding vhf direction-finding direction%20finding beam direction definition of direction location direction direction finding561
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links