Search Results for "directional"101 links - and 1 categories
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 8974 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12167 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4104 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 59330 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 91829 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- Omni-Directional antenna for 6-Meters
- Experimental omni-directional antennas for 6-meters band
[ Hits: 11385 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32080 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Why terminate a Beverages
- Terminating the far end of the Beverage makes it unidirectional. It also makes the receiving angle of the antenna lower.
[ Hits: 2543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29428 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6024 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14340 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Double Quad Antenna for 1296 MHz
- This Quad Antenna for 23 cm band is a medium gain directional antenna for mobile, portable and base station use by DL5NEG
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Longwave Non-Directional Beacons
- Beacons operating in the longwave radio spectrum, generally between 200 and 450 kHz
[ Hits: 5181 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- SSA - Non-Directional Beacon
- Airport Locator Beacon, The NDB-SS05 is a complete Dual Non-Directional Navigational Beacon system built to ICAO Annex 10 requirements. It is designed for continuous duty, outdoors operation, easy maintenance and is supported by a full complement of accessories and spare parts.
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Canadian Nondirectional Radiobeacons
- Locate canadian non directional radio beacons
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5284 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Pasternack Enterprises, LLC
- Manufactures and sells coaxial connectors, coaxial adapters, coaxial cables, attenuators, directional couplers, fiber optic connectors, fiber optic adapters, fiber optic cables, coaxial switches, terminators, twinax connectors and cables and tools.
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Manufacture of microwave directional, omni directional, sector and multisector antennas with horizontal polarization for ISM band 2,4 GHz
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hidetsugu Yagi : Father of Yagi Antenna
- The Yagi Antenna is a directional antenna invented by Dr. Hidetsugu Yagi of Tohoku Imperial University and his assistant, Dr. Shintaro Uta.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsdirectional uhf bi-directional swr directional bi directional directional directional 40 2 m directional c.b. directional bi-directional amp diy directional bi directional amp directional antennas for bi directional antennas directional antennas des omni-directional
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links