Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna
with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna
can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
- The J-Pole antenna
is an omnidirectional antenna
that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna
Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna
. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna
high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna
for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna
for restricted space.