Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
[ Hits: 8784 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.85 ]
Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
Icom IC-746 impressions and mods.
- This article is a follow-up of Dallas Lankford's article Icom IC-746 Pro: Impressions and Mods,
published on www.kongsfjord.no and (partially) in the Swedish Short Wave Bulletin.
- GorbTrack or Geostationary Orbit Tracker is a freeware program intended to be an aid in finding geostationary satellites. It produces output helpful in aiming dishes for receiving television broadcast satellites. The program also displays several astronomical values like the positions of the sun and moon