Search Results for "dk7zb antenna"36 links
Antennas : 10M
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10197 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Dismantable Yagi for the bands 10-17m
- 10-12-15-17 meter band yagi antenna
[ Hits: 5551 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 46041 | Votes: 135 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- 3 Element Yagis Antennas for HF
- All these plans use the DK7ZB match
[ Hits: 25258 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 5.03 ]
- 2 Elements HB9CV
- 2 meters band HB9CV antenna
[ Hits: 20254 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7405 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Various Yagi antennas for 70 Mhz band
[ Hits: 4771 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- The 50 MHz DK7ZB Quadlong
- The Quadlong antenna for the six meter band. This antenna feature a total gain of 6,4 dBd, F/B 21 dB and is also available in 70MHz version. Includes detailed pictures and plot diagrams.
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 70cm yagi antennas
- Pictures and plans to build 70 cm yagi antennas
[ Hits: 14346 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14255 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5460 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DK7ZB Yagi revisited
- A 4 yagi beam VHF antenna made with PVC easy to carry in a backpack for portable operations
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The DK7ZB-Quadlong antenna
- New type of a Quad antenna, 6.4dBd gain
[ Hits: 1713 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Cross-Yagi antennas
- For two purposes a Cross-Yagi can be useful Satellite work or if you need both vertical and horizontal polarization for terrestrial contacts
[ Hits: 3063 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Triband VHF Yagi antenna
- A triband VHF Yagi antenna for 6 m, 4 m and 2 m with one feed-point by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3603 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Antenna insulators for DK7ZB Yagis
- Homebrew antenna insulators for DK7ZB yagi antennas
[ Hits: 1818 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
You can try similar termsdk7zb antenna dk7zb-antenna dk7zb dk7zb-wirebeam dk7zb wirebeam j-antena-50-mhz-dk7zb dk7zb match dk7zb moxon 3band vhf antenne dk7zb 3-element-12,5-ohm-dk7zb-yagi with 2,20m-boo dk7zb dualband 2meter 70 50mhz transverter dk7zb duoband dk7zb-yagis 2m & 70cm 2-element-dk7zb-quad for 5 bands antenna yagi antenna td900
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links