K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
South Georgian Bay Amateur Radio Club
- an established organization that provides the services of two 2 metre repeaters, a 70cm repeater, VE testing / education, and public service assistance to the Penetanguishene / Midland community
- Every summer Lithuanian radio amateurs gather together to their traditional HAMFEST somewhere in a beauty spot in Lithuania.
It will provide excellent occasion to meet over 300 LY hams in the same place
The Tube Center
- Supplying over 2000 different vacuum tube types, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors. It is easy for Antique collectors, Ham radio operators, audio enthusiasts, broadcast enthusiasts and amateur radio hobbyists to buy, sell and trade vacuum tubes, electron tubes, audio tubes, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors
- PlanePlotter receives and decodes live digital position reports from aircraft and plots them on a chart.
Using PlanePlotter, you can see a radar-like display of all those aircraft around you that are transmitting the appropriate digital messages including ACARS, ADS-B and HFDL.
Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
- A linux soundcard based PSK program by DL9RDZ and WA0EIR
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.