Search Results for "down converter"9 links
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7651 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CAP Wireless Amplifiers
- Design and manufacture application specific microwave and RF amplifiers, upconverters, downconverters and multifunction assemblies.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- High Sierra
- Amateur radio products delaer, ham radio satellite products, low noise amplifiers, SDR friendly converters, FUNCube Dongle products, up and down convertes.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AO-40 VHF Converter
- 144 MHZ to 28 MHZ 2nd Down-Converter for AO-40 Sat
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ADIF to Excel to ADIF Converter
- Download this Microsoft Excel-based converter to import ADIF to Excel table and export the Excel Table to ADIF file format.
[ Hits: 9327 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrillo log format converter application let you translate you contest log book from the standard ADIF format to the Cabrillo format.
[ Hits: 4611 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3247 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 2m RX converter
- This 2m rx converter is part of a 2m transveter for use with a HF transceiver ( 28 -30 MHz ) but can be used as a stand alone down converter
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 144 MHz to 2.4 GHz Transverter
- A home made project, scan and monitor the 2.4 GHz band using a common MMDS downconverter.
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termshf to vhf converter log converter hf converter vhf converter 70 mhz converter 432 converter dc converter ttl converter fm to ssb converter converter a to d converter ssn sfi converter sdr up converter up converter rx converter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links