- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
HF Antennas 101
- Here are 10 tips and truisms that every ham should know about antennas, by W20QI
Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
- Dedicated to the design, manufacturing, technical support, and delivery of innovative and cost effective power solutions for worldwide applications. AC/DC switching power supplies and DC/DC converters.
Shell Engineering : E-Z-TY
- Ezty rope clamp manufacturer making your rope and anchor line tasks simpler. Custom made products for all your boating needs. ropes lines, rope clamps, dock lines, end tips, sleeves, sliding locks, clamps, hooks, plastic hooks, tie down kits
HxPI Radio - First Steps Radio
- First steps in science and technology. First steps radio. Color graphics and simple explanations of basic concepts in radio. An introduction to radio communication as a technical hobby. Resources for teaching, training, learning, self-study. Modern morse code. Morse code in the 21st Century. Morse code as a technical hobby. Morse training and practice material. Exercise files to download.
AA4DF's Consumer Electronics Repair
- Look for free manuals (download) in amongst paid offerings for test equipment manuals. The freebies page also has mostly ham material. We do also sell major ham collections at pretty much close to our production and distribution costs.
HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!