Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antennapop
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
- A Safety multi-band mobile antenna by Robert Wilson, AL7KK
Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
- Planet Ham is a website designed to aggregate blogs produced by Amateur Radio enthusiasts. The aim is to provide a central directory of Amateur Radio blogs so that interested browsers can visit subscribers sites and read about the various aspects of the hobby in detail
Robeson County Amateur Radio Society
- RCARS has been formed to be a non-profit corporation dedicated to the safety and welfare of the citizens of Robeson County in times of emergency, disaster or other communications breakdown or overload.
Salina Abilene Manhattan Live ScannerPriority listing
- This page is a live audio feed of public safety and business radio communications in and around the Salina, Abilene and Manhattan, KS area. Audio source is a Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner. Feed is with Windows Media Encoder. Your requirement is Windows Media Player version 9 or better.
- Otto engineering is comprised of two divisions otto controls and otto communications. otto controls designs and manufactures a full line of switches and grips used in heavy equipment, aerospace, marine, medical and other demanding applications. otto communications designs and manufactures audio accessories for two-way radios used in public safety, police, fire, retail, hospitality manufacturing and other markets.
W&W Batteries manufacturer
- U.s.a. manufacturer of replacement radio batteries, battery packs, inserts, chargers, analyzers, and battery eliminators for the public safety, land mobile, amateur radio and cellular phone industry.
KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
- Automatic identification systems (AISs) are designed to be capable of providing information about the ship to other ships and to coastal authorities automatically.
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)