Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
HF Copper Looppop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
SuperNEC antenna simulation
- Hybrid Method of Moment (MoM) and Geometric Theory of Diffraction (GTD) program. Matlab based GUI interface. Genetic optimizer included. Windows/Linux versions.
Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.