An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
Robeson County Amateur Radio Society
- RCARS has been formed to be a non-profit corporation dedicated to the safety and welfare of the citizens of Robeson County in times of emergency, disaster or other communications breakdown or overload.
A new method of radio direction findingPriority listing
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.