Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
- DX CB Radio is an 11 meter band DX-info page with Country Divisions, DX27, Q-Codes and more. A dedicated website and blog devoted to CB Radio DX hosted by 233YO105. Main topics are CB Radio modifications, Antennas, Propagation conditions, 11 meter band cluster, Citizen Band Radio Guide, 11m DX Groups
- This site is dedicated to the RD3A (ex RD3AF)participation in russian and international HF-contests, DX'ing, DX'peditions, to his work from primary and secondary contest locations, to antennas, equipment and software used by him.
NJ2X.COM - Adventure in Amateur Radio
- NJ2X is a licensed amateur radio operator (FCC Amateur Extra) who enjoys casting electromagnetic waves into the ether. NJ2X pursues many aspects of the hobby including chasing DX, participating in mini-DX expeditions, building equipment and antennas, and papering his shack walls with ARRL awards. NJ2X dedicates this amateur radio oriented site to helping others who also enjoy the greatest of scientific hobbies. The site is suitable for all readers - families, the young, and the young at heart.
FM DX Antenna Company
- FM antennas for reception and transmitting on the FM broadcast band, Weather Band antennas, Wireless microphone antennas, and products to improve reception for the FM antenna, weather band radio antenna, and wireless microphone antenna.
- The QHtenna Turnstyle antenna system offers horizontal omni-directional antennas for the Ham frequencies in the VHF/UHF range of 50 Mhz to 432 Mhz. The Crossed Field Antenna" (CFA) by QHtenna offers a small antenna for limited space, maritime mobile, and seasonal DX work.
- This project was built to be able to experience with more of an antenna and also in turn to be able to have a system that offers security to the receivers, carrying out the discharge to ground of the antennas