- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL ToolbarPriority listing
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for dx call list