Search Results for "dx call"121 links
Antennas : 6M
- A vertically-polarised VK2ABQ Antenna
- design note by Brian Williams, GW0GHF
[ Hits: 4486 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.19 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Canâ€™t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2426 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- STØRY - Sudan DXpedition March 2003
- On March 20, 2003, we brought Sudan, one of the most needed and top-ranking DXCC entities, on the air with the call sign STØRY (Sierra Tango Zero Radio Yankee). After some 48,000 QSOs, STØRY became hiSTORY on March 31, 2003.
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Callsign lookup. Late FCC information. Information about the Hamdata callbook/logbook cd
[ Hits: 7017 | Votes: 573 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- RadioQTH - Ham radio vanity license search
- RadioQTH Amateur Radio Vanity License Search: This site shows vanity call sign requests filed with the FCC, when call signs will be available for vanity applications and other useful tools that will help in the search for the perfect amateur radio vanity call sign.
[ Hits: 2919 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- HB0 - DXpdition 2004
- HB0 on most HF bands from 12 Sept 2004 to 19 Sept. 2004. HB0/ON7TQ and HB0/ON6UQ Qsl via home call Buro or direct.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LT7W - Grupo TITAN
- Special Callsign by TITAN Group, from Chubut, Patagonia Argentina - Working DX - Contest - ILLW and special events.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Daily DX
- The Daily DX is the pre-eminent Internet DX bulletin. You will receive DX news that is instantaneous and unreliant on the US Postal service. Your DX news will be automatically delivered to your home or office by e-mail Monday through Friday, 50 weeks per year. Unlike other bulletins which may take 2-5 days to reach you, The Daily DX news arrives before the information is out-of-date.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2420 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- National Radio Data
- United States and Canadian call sign/scanner frequency databases, Worldwide airport frequencies, FIPS codes, Mass Media searches for DXing and more!
[ Hits: 1573 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- EMail Callbook by JH4PHW
- Amateur Radio Ham E-Mail Callbook
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- hfradio.org Amateur Radio Resource Center
- A comprehensive resource center with DX aids, live propagation, callsign searches, news and bulletins, maps, and more by NW7US
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- Specifically UK-based discussion site for all radio enthusiasts - scanning, airband, SWL, amateur, etc
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Scottish HAM Portal
- Scottish ham radio portal, basically concerns ham life in Scotland. The aims of the Portal shall be to further the interests of Scottish HAMs in all aspects of Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dxpedition to Piel Island May 2008 Video
- A mini Dxepidition to Piel Island on 24th/25th of May 2008 by the CQ CQ Portable group and the call sign will be GB0PIA.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Top 1000 HF Frequencies
- Compiled by Larry Van Horn for Police Call
[ Hits: 7250 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 7969 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Online Callbook for Internet Explorer
- The Online Callbook for Internet Explorer makes it easy to find QSL information from the most popular HAM-radio web sites, such as
QRZ.COM, ARRL.ORG, RAC.CA, QRZ.RU, BUCK.COM and OCTAVIA.COM,
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LTT Log
- A general purpose logging software that stores callsign, time, date, and other pertinent information by G7LTT for Palm OS
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]