Search Results for "dx cluster"169 links - and 5 categories
DX Resources : Beacons : 10 meter beacons
- A view of the NCDXF Multiband beacon and a cluster of stacked yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Cluster Using the Internet
- For those of you not familiar with the DX Cluster, a word of explanation by Martyn G3UKV
[ Hits: 2500 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXFun Web Cluster
- DX Cluster mainly in spanish, with chat, filtering available upon user registration, propagation reports and solar status, includes also latest dx news.
[ Hits: 3725 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- IK1HJS DX Cluster
- Cluster IK1HJS-6 based in italy
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IZ7AUH-6 DX Web Cluster
- DX Cluster web interface, is available also a telnet interface on port 8000
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SK6AW DX-Cluster on the web
- A flexible and configurable DX-Cluster with many options, ability to send spots, different skins, e-mail & push notifications and other features. Be sure to check out the "Options" page. (ex SM6.SE)
[ Hits: 19367 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- DX Lite - mobile phone cluster interface
- DX Cluster for mobile devices. Uses a lite interface to easily fit mobile phones display by G7VJR
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- IZ0AWG DX Cluster
- DX Cluster web interface at IZ0AWG-6
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2560 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- QSL Search machine by OZ7C
- Records based on OZ2DXC Copenhagen DXcluster QSL and MGR databases.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- G0YLM Linda
- An Amateur Radio enthusiast living in the North of England. A keen DXer and Contester.CoSysop GB7MBC DXCluster. Member of Sands Contest Group MX0SCG/M0SCG
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SWL DX Cluster
- Web cluster for swl's. With many features, including filters, search, SWL Database, lookups
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 9080 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1687 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Freeware talking DX Cluster client for Mac OS X version 10.3 or later. With clusterTalk you can log into your favorite DX Cluster via telnet and have the spots "spoken" to you by the Mac's built-in speech synthesizer
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2406 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Windows shareware logging program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Contact-Multi is a Freeware Multi Digital program for Windows (PSK, RTTY,FSK and MFSK). It provides a DXCluster, Diplomes,LogBook,Qsl's Print, statistics Shareware version available. English and Spanish version
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CC Cluster
- Dx Cluster server software run under Windows 2k or XP by VE7CC
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1789 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscluster dx cluster 11m cluster vhf dx cluster cluster map ah cluster ham dx cluster cc cluster my dx cluster app dx cluster cluster 27 ar cluster for hrd xd cluster 11m-cluster bcl dx cluster
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links