Search Results for "dx foundation"12 links - and 1 categories
- SIERRA PAPA, International Dx & Packet Group
- International Organization working for a complete 11 mt. band, Radio Foundation G. Marconi's Memory
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- SIERRA PAPA - International Dx & Packet Group
- We are an International Organization working for a complete 11 mt. band - Radio Foundation G. Marconi 's Memory
[ Hits: 2335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- YASME Foundation
- The YASME Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation organized to conduct scientific and educational projects related to Amateur Radio, including DXing and the introduction and promotion of Amateur Radio in underdeveloped countries.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OKDX Foundation is a non profit organization the aim of which is organizing and funding radio amateur expeditions to rare countries and regions where no or low radio amateur activity exists.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The European DX Foundation (EUDXF) is the first and only all European Foundation to support DX activities. It is a non-profit organization established in 1986 in the German town of Bad Bentheim
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GDXF - German DX Foundation
- The German DX Foundation (GDXF), founded in 1996, was established to support HF DX activities - on all bands or modes - to rare countries all over the world
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Northern California DX Foundation is a private foundation established in 1972 to assist worthwhile amateur radio and scientific projects with funding and equipment.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Northern California DX Foundation, Inc.
- The Northern California DX Foundation was founded in 1972 to assist worthwhile amateur radio and scientific projects with funding and equipment.
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Philippine DX Foundation, Inc.
- An affiliate of the Philippine Amateur Radio Association, Inc.
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- European DX foundation
- EUDXF European DX Foundation
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
- Non-profit public foundation dedicated to providing research and educational access to optical and radio astronomy. Located in Rosman, North Carolina.
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Research facility of National Science Foundation, operates many radio telescope observatories.
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]