dx lab commander5 links
- Controlling the PW-1 Amplifier
- Configuring dxlab commander to properly control the Icom PW-1 power amplifier
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 20471 | Votes: 481 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18448 | Votes: 361 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 78725 | Votes: 1162 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- UnidenCommander, Uniden Commander provides full control over your Uniden Bearcat scanner from your PC and even adds functionality which is not normally available on your Uniden Bearcat scanner.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsdx lab commander commander cat commander 817 commander ft 80c commander ft 817 commander vx 3 commander commander ft 950 commander vhf 144 vx2 commander commander 8.5.9 commander 8.5.9 Ð´Ð»Ñ f vx-6 commander ft-857 commander th-d7 commander
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links