dx logger11 links
- VHF/UHF contest logger, supports ARRL contest.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE9DX Andy
- Links to my listings of Online Logs, DXcluster Telnet sites, Oblast listings, Logger download page etc.
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 2015 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 9194 | Votes: 786 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- Fast and easy logger freeware by I0XGR , Alberto Guerra for windows
[ Hits: 11665 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 2836 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
[ Hits: 2164 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 66450 | Votes: 1700 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17454 | Votes: 854 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5563 | Votes: 131 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termslogger 32 bb logger cw logger q logger net logger ac logger mac logger logger mac logger 31 n a logger swl logger qso logger mac os logger mic logger logger
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links