dx packet cluster
and 1 categories
about dx packet cluster on dxzone.com
Software : Packet Cluster
CB Radio : Personal Pages Contesting : Software DX Resources : Clubs DX Resources : Clusters DX Resources : DX Peditions : Announcements DX Resources : DXCC Operating Modes : Packet Radio Software : DX Cluster
Software : Linux Software : Logging Software : Packet Software : Packet Cluster
- RXCLUS is a free amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 4665 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 3232 | Votes: 195 | Rating: 8.95 ]
- SV2AGW AGWCluster
- The program can display DX Spots from Internet telnet from packet if you connect to a Packet DX Cluster or from unproto dx spots.
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2178 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links