Search Results for "dx software"173 links - and 1 categories
CB Radio : Clubs : Alfa Tango
- Alfa Tango England
- Alfa Tango England Official Homepage - A vast amount of information about the English division of GRI Alfa Tango also including DX news, tools, software and events
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX cluster access by IK1ZNW, use dxcluster software.
[ Hits: 1442 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2651 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- K5D LOG
- Log search K5D Desecheo Island dx pedition 2009
[ Hits: 4400 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- DX Bulletin Reader - Software
- Freeware windows program that allow you to read, search and archive dx news bullettins by Alex, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew Yaesu CT119 Cable
- To make a software update for the Yaesu FT-DX9000D, its needed to buy original CT-119 cable.
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free windows software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude
[ Hits: 2355 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2518 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1860 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Log DXpedition
- Freeware windows software log book management dedicated to dxpedition operations by IK6CAC
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1763 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 2208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CC Cluster
- Dx Cluster server software run under Windows 2k or XP by VE7CC
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1999 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 2264 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termscw software ax.25 software c software ic r5 software eax software tv software cs f 14 software ale software ft-950 software hyt tc 700 software software pda vr 500 software pk-88-software cm software cat software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links