dx view96 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 11254 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Bazooka Calculator
- Calculate Double bazooka for Win3/Win95 by W4BEJ
[ Hits: 25144 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Testing EH Antennas
- EH antenna tests report by Claudio Re, I1RFQ in pdf format
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The Antron 99 exposed!
- Have you ever wondered what was inside the Antron 99 antenna?
[ Hits: 47995 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 6.41 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Portal
- If it's Ham, It's here.
Webportal covering IRLP, Echolink, EQSO, weather reception, UI-View, APRS, dx cluster and much more.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G4CCH EME 1296Mhz
- News of latest radio activity, initial contacts list, recordings of EME signals, information about station, and overview of latest projects.
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- N9VV MFSK Resources
- Links and software reviews for MFSK operating mode
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- N9VV PSK31 Resources
- Software, reference and reviews of computers interfaces for PSK31 operating mode
[ Hits: 2459 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Shortwave Radio Reviews
- Collection of SW receiver reviews written by readers of Rec.radio.shortwave
[ Hits: 9202 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- UK Scanner frequency database
- Large frequency database of uk counties, includes forums and reviews
[ Hits: 30426 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- Shortwave Receiver Reviews & News, DX Links and global press.
[ Hits: 2024 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.81 ]
- DX Activities of ONL5183
- Whith more than 20 years of ham practicen SWL Thierry LOMBRY, alias ONL5183, has written several technical pages about ham activities, including propagation, radio perturbations, radioastronomy, DXing, QSLing, ham-spirit, review of material and more. This very interesting website is completed by a large French section devoted to amateur astronomy illustrated with vivid colors pictures.
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- UI-Point 32
- Add-on for UI-View32 that allows you to plot APRS stations on Microsoft MapPoint 2002 maps.
[ Hits: 2651 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10291 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 19889 | Votes: 478 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- iSpectrum Analyzer
- Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display
[ Hits: 6958 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Beacon-Time Wizard
- BTW is a group of beacon information views and tools to enhance the enjoyment and usefulness of the NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network and HF radio operation.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- Microphone Wiring Diagrams
- Some mic wiring diagrams for Ranger, Realistic Alan, Cobra, Ge, Uniden, Yaesu, kenwood, Icom radios. Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radio transceivers.
[ Hits: 61398 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- 11 Most Popular MIC Wiring Diagrams
- 11 most popular MIC wiring diagrams including AZDEN Alinco Icom Kenwood Yaesu Astatic Cobra Sadelta Turner microphens diagrams and pin-end views
[ Hits: 102493 | Votes: 172 | Rating: 5.54 ]
You can try similar termsui view ui view map dx view ui view 32 log view ui-view spectra view ui-view-maps valley view sensor view mountain view ui view maps spectrum view dx-view-download mappe x ui view
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links