EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pagesupdated
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
Nally radio towers
- Radio towers with designs made specificaly for Amateur Radio operators, incorporating mounting plates for most common rotators with in tower structure allowing for safety in the use,and tilt over preventing the need for climbing towers during regular maintance
Integrated Tower Systems-ITS
- Premier OEM of portable tower systems, Communication-Site-on-Wheels (COWs), heavy-duty fixed foundation telescopic structures commercial and military, worldwide sales and leasing
- Telecommunication Infrastructure jobs including the Tower and Foundation design
American Tower Company
- Manufacturer of self supporting towers. 10 to 200 feet. Residential, commercial, Wi-Fi, safety and communication.
- Custom Metalworks - Tower and Antenna Installation, Removal and Repair. Specialists in the Installation of Rotating Tower Systems, Large Yagi Antennas and Arrays.
Dino's Tower Service
- Located in North Florida, specializing in tower installations, antenna assembly, and wire antennas. Experience includes a variety of antennas and towers from Rohn 25 up to Rohn 65 and rotating tower systems (KOXG).
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen