W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
Multiband wire antennas and ATUspop
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
Antique Radio Page
- The antique radio page is the best place to start if you want to learn about antique radios. this award-winning site features a huge image gallery with hundreds of antique radios (tube, transistor, and crystal sets), useful articles, reviews of out-of-print radio reference books, and the amazing arp directory where you can search and find antique radios on the web!
Cobalt pet: shortwave weblogPriority listing
- Cobalt Pet is a weblog focusing on shortwave radio. It features shortwave reception reports, product reviews, photos, listening tips, and links. International broadcasters and amateur / ham radio operators are monitored and discussed.