Search Results for "earth"95 links
Antennas : Beverage
- Poor ground, better Beverage
- Poorer conducting earth beneath a Beverage gives better performance
[ Hits: 1799 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 900 MHz Helical Antenna
- Photos and description of a homebrewed 900 Mhz antenna
[ Hits: 3415 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sandusky Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Information on SVARC & SCARES
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2674 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- IMEN PAYA Eng. Co.
- Supplier and manufacturer of earthing & lightning protection equipment. Also provider of all electrical instrument, based in Iran.
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Micro Computer Concepts
- Micro Computer Concepts is a manufacture of radio repeaters, repeater controllers and repeater related accessories. MCC started making repeater controllers in 1988 and has supplied the Amateur Radio community with a varity of products.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Earth-Moon-Earth Photo Pages
- by JH1KRC
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 992 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Longwave operations
- In the VLF portion of the spectrum it is easy to listen to the emissions created by the Earth itself. These emissions are generated by many different mechanisms and are often beautiful to listen to. Coverage on LF and MF frequencies
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G4ILO Receiving weather satellites
- If you are interested in the environment, the weather and other natural phenomena then there is something magical about being able to see pictures of the earth from space just as it is right this minute. One way you can do this is by receiving images from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 1790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KG4BNP FM OSCAR help site
- This site was made to elmer hams interested in operations with FM OSCARS
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Near-Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map
- This map can be used to determine the frequencies that will always be returned to the Earth. Transmitted frequencies higher than the indicated contours (which are given in MHz) may penetrate the ionosphere, resulting in lost power to space.
The map shows the radio auroral zones as green bands near the northern and southern poles.
[ Hits: 4673 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- Heathkit Original Manuals
- Heathkit Heath Original Manuals including Ham Parts, Catalogs, Magazines, and other Brands of Ham Amateur Radio Items, including CQ QST GE RCA ER 73
[ Hits: 2898 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- Voice of Oromo Liberation (OLF)
[ Hits: 1259 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 9324 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- Distance and directions calculation program using both Spheric, the perfect round earth model, and Vincenty's inverse ellipsoid algorithm, the WGS 84 earth model.
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 1946 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Simple PSK31 and RTTY program based on the AE4JY PSK engine. Logging inlcudes 10-10 and VP number. Exports to ADIF and CSV.
[ Hits: 2534 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SatEvo is a program to compute the decay or re-entry times of earth satellites. For objects nearing decay, it generates sets of orbital elements for each revolution. The format of the input and output element sets conform to the standard tle format accepted by many prediction programs.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SATPRO is an earth satellite tracking software package for the IBM-PC and compatible class of microcomputers running MS-DOS. The forte' of SATPRO over other software packages is the accuracy of ephemerides produced and the number of simultaneous propagations that can be accomplished
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ballistic simulator Orbit
- Ballistic simulator "Orbit" allows the physical principles of the motion in the gravitational field of the Earth to be demonstrated and learned. You can calculate with this program the ballistic trajectories of the thrown bodies and orbits of spacecrafts and visualize the astroballistic situation on the flat map of the world and on the rotating globe in the real time
[ Hits: 1663 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Simple Reverse Polarity Protection
- This simple modification is applicable to pretty much any 12 volt operated, positive earth equipment. by Chris Cox, N0UK, G4JEC
[ Hits: 1493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsearth moon earth earth rf earth hf earth through the earth earth station earth cable blue earth mn earth strap google earth earth clock earth antenna earth tuner artificial earth earth monitor
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links