Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- A 4:1 Balun
- A single-core 4:1 current balun of improved performance by Chris Trask N7ZWY PDF file
[ Hits: 20364 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6848 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Earth Systems
- In order to resonate at a particular frequency, an antenna needs to be at least one half wave length long. Antennas below a 1/2 wave are dependent on a ground system for resonance as well.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1215 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2712 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Micro Computer Concepts
- Micro Computer Concepts is a manufacture of radio repeaters, repeater controllers and repeater related accessories. MCC started making repeater controllers in 1988 and has supplied the Amateur Radio community with a varity of products.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Google Maps APRS
- APRS web map with weather, telemetry, messaging and a bulletin board. Google Maps and Google Earth views update automatically in real time. 14 languages.
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Earth-Moon-Earth Photo Pages
- by JH1KRC
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KG4BNP FM OSCAR help site
- This site was made to elmer hams interested in operations with FM OSCARS
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- ECHO (AO-51) - SpaceQuest, Ltd.
- Spacequest ltd. is a leading developer of advanced micro satellite technology, specializing in the design, development, and testing of space and ground components for operation with low-earth orbiting satellites.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Near-Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map
- This map can be used to determine the frequencies that will always be returned to the Earth. Transmitted frequencies higher than the indicated contours (which are given in MHz) may penetrate the ionosphere, resulting in lost power to space.
The map shows the radio auroral zones as green bands near the northern and southern poles.
[ Hits: 4800 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- Google Earth 4-D Inonosphere
- Free real-time Earth Space 4-D global 4-D ionosphere using Google Earth, by CAPS/ES4D Gateway
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Solar Cycles and Earth's climate
- The past and future of the Sun's solar cycle and possible impact on the Earth's climate.
[ Hits: 705 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MiniErrorCorrection Program
- This simple program was written as a possible utility for those attempting to communicate using digital modes via paths that are intermittent and tenuous such as Aircraft Scatter at VHF and Low Earth Orbiting Satellites by G3PPT.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2IOL GCGC Distance/Bearing
- Freeware dos and linux command line executables to calculate grid great circle/geodesic distance, azimuth/bearing and MUF calculator by W2IOL
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free windows software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude
[ Hits: 2413 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Simple Reverse Polarity Protection
- This simple modification is applicable to pretty much any 12 volt operated, positive earth equipment. by Chris Cox, N0UK, G4JEC
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Converting SSB CB to LF
- Modified transverter for converting SSB CB to LF for thru-the-earth voice communications
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsearth moon earth earth hf earth rf earth earth rod through the earth earth station google-earth earth cable station earth earth strap blue earth mn google earth earth clock artificial earth
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links