Search Results for "earth"94 links
Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- A 4:1 Balun
- A single-core 4:1 current balun of improved performance by Chris Trask N7ZWY PDF file
[ Hits: 18622 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6150 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Off Center Fed Inverted V Dipole
- This was an investigation into whether an inverted V dipole could be fed offcenter to work on 20, 17, 15, 12, AND 10.
[ Hits: 1218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antennas
- Presented here is a high-performance, circularly polarized omni-directional antenna that is easy to build, easy to tune, inexpensive, and will work all the mode J Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
[ Hits: 2360 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Earth Systems
- In order to resonate at a particular frequency, an antenna needs to be at least one half wave length long. Antennas below a 1/2 wave are dependent on a ground system for resonance as well.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Basics of antennas
- The current, the voltage, the impedance, the bandwidth, the polarization, and how the earth influences the famous radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Errante's capacitive RF Grounding
- This system demonstrates that no galvanic coupling to earth is needed for a proper RF earth grounding
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VE3OIJ blog
- The blog contains links to Google Earth plots of my QSOs, and articles and opinion relating to amateur radio
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ASC Signal
- Global manufacturer of Satellite Earth Station, Air Traffic Control Radar Antenna and High Frequency Antenna products for broadcast, government and enterprise satellite communication applications.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AntennaCompass Station Bearings
- Antennacompass.com will calculate the distance and bearing for Ham, TV, FM, AM, and Shortwave stations and plot it on a compass like display.
[ Hits: 2745 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- Great Circle Distance Calculator
- This online calculator computes the great circle distance between two points on the earth's surface
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Google Maps APRS
- APRS web map with weather, telemetry, messaging and a bulletin board. Google Maps and Google Earth views update automatically in real time. 14 languages.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- ulfelf : Ulf Elf Group
- Ulf Elf Group. Exploration of ULF, ELF, VLF Radio with emphasis on natural radio signals, the Schumann resonances, earthquake precursors, etc.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ECHO (AO-51) - SpaceQuest, Ltd.
- Spacequest ltd. is a leading developer of advanced micro satellite technology, specializing in the design, development, and testing of space and ground components for operation with low-earth orbiting satellites.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Google Earth 4-D Inonosphere
- Free real-time Earth Space 4-D global 4-D ionosphere using Google Earth, by CAPS/ES4D Gateway
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Solar Cycles and Earth's climate
- The past and future of the Sun's solar cycle and possible impact on the Earth's climate.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MiniErrorCorrection Program
- This simple program was written as a possible utility for those attempting to communicate using digital modes via paths that are intermittent and tenuous such as Aircraft Scatter at VHF and Low Earth Orbiting Satellites by G3PPT.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2IOL GCGC Distance/Bearing
- Freeware dos and linux command line executables to calculate grid great circle/geodesic distance, azimuth/bearing and MUF calculator by W2IOL
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL
[ Hits: 2075 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Satellite Tracking
- Nova DDE Support, Scheduled Kepler data downloads, Integrated web browser, Audio announcements, Google Earth integration, dual radio support
[ Hits: 2081 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Earth Orbit Objects is free program which predict satellite passes for your local or any selected area. Use flat Earth view to display satellite tracks with visibility circle. The globe view shows selected satellites around the Earth as a sphere and sky view shows satellites as you would see them in a starry night.
[ Hits: 1314 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earthís true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller. By kg4jjh
[ Hits: 1885 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Earth Grounding Construction Materials
- Article about types of materials that make the best earth grounding systems
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Converting SSB CB to LF
- Modified transverter for converting SSB CB to LF for thru-the-earth voice communications
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]